accommodation terms and conditions
Please read terms and conditions before booking. Upon booking, you are deemed to have agreed to the below terms and conditions. Failure to comply may result in you being asked to leave without refund. Failure to leave will result in police intervention.
- All room access bathrooms shared with the rest of their level.
- Check in time is from 2pm to 9pm. Guests wishing to check in afterhours must contact the hotel directly at least 24 hours prior to check in date to enquire about the possibility of alternative arrangements.
- The latest check-in time on December 31st is strictly 8pm.
- As The Bridgeview is an operating Pub, persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted to check in without their parent or legal guardian.
- Guests must provide a driver’s license/passport and mobile phone number or email address at the time of check-in.
- A credit card authorization or cash deposit of $100 is required upon check-in to cover any damages or incidental charges. If a guest chooses to provide a cash deposit it cannot be collected until they have checked out and the room has been inspected. This cannot happen until AFTER 10am on the day they check-out.
- To check-in please go to the Bistro Bar.
- Check out time is strictly by 10am. Failure to check out by 10am may result in another night’s stay being charged at the full room rate.
- Smoking is prohibited on all levels & in all rooms – If it is found that a guest has smoked anywhere other than the designated smoking areas a fee from $250 will be charged to cover lost revenue and additional cleaning. In the event whereby smoking in non-smoking areas sets off fire alarms an additional fee of $1,100 will apply. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available.
- Additional conditions: No excessive noise or traffic to and from room. No exceeding number of Guests allowed per room. Drunken or Disorderly behavior is prohibited. Engagement in illegal activities is prohibited. Theft or damage to the room or any items in the room may result in additional charges.
- Rooms are fully serviced every 3 days.
- In the event that there is excessive cleaning required a minimum cleaning fee of $100 will be charged.
- Lost or stolen Keys: If guests fail to return room key(s) upon check-out they will be charged $35 per key.
- Child Policy: Children under 2 may stay free of charge in existing bedding.
- Bedding: No cots, Extra beds, or Alternate bed configurations are available.
- Parking: Free 24/7 parking is available in our parking lot located behind the building off Julian Street. It is first come, first serve and cannot be reserved.
- Please note:
- The Bridgeview Hotels Opens at 10am daily & 12pm (Mid-Day) on Public Holidays.
- You cannot check-in or leave bags before opening time. If you would like bags stored after check-out, you may leave them packed in the room when you depart and collect them later the same day. There is no charge for this service.
- The Bridgeview is Closed on Christmas Day (December 25th) accommodation is opened but you may not check-in, collect deposits, or request additional cleaning as no accommodation employees will be on the premises.
- Standard Bookings: A preauthorization of the amount of the first night’s stay will be run on the card provided at booking to ensure it is a valid payment method. This authorization will automatically release after 7 days. If the preauthorization is declined, you will be contacted and have 3 days to provide a valid form of payment. If a valid form of payment is not provided within that time frame the booking will be cancelled. If you depart early, the below cancellation policy applies to any nights you wish to cancel.
- Prepaid OTA Bookings: If you have booked and prepaid through an Online Travel Agent please refer to their booking and payment terms and conditions in regard to your payment. All other Bridgeview Hotel Terms and Conditions apply.
- Non-refundable Rates: Payment of the full amount of the stay is required at time of booking. This includes Book Today & Save, Stay 2 & Save, Stay 4 & Save, and Special Events.
Full payment for the entire length of stay is required at check-in.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
- Cash payments are accepted for Standard Bookings.
The card for payment, and incidentals or damages must be present at the time of check-in. If you would like to use another person’s card to cover any charges they must complete and send us our credit card authorization form before you check-in.
- Security deposit: In addition to payment for your entire stay at or before check-in, a credit card authorization or cash deposit of $100 is required upon arrival to cover any damages or incidental costs. If a guest chooses to provide a cash deposit it cannot be collected until they have checked out and the room has been inspected. This cannot happen until AFTER 10am on the day they check-out.
- Standard Bookings: Free cancellation up to 24 hours before check-in. Cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the check in date and time will be eligible cancellation without owing any fees or charges. Booking cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the check in date and time will incur a charge of the first night’s stay. Early departures are subject to the same guidelines.
- Non-refundable Rates: Require full pre-payment with no changes or refunds permitted. This includes Book Today & Save, Stay 2 & Save, and Stay 4 & Save rates
- Special Events (Including New Year’s Eve): Requires full pre-payment with no changes or refunds permitted. A minimum 2-night stay is required unless otherwise stated.
- No-Shows: If a guest does not arrive on their scheduled check-in date they will be considered a “No Show”. All No-Show booking will be cancelled.
- If the booking was made at the Best Available Rate they will be charged for the first night’s stay.
- If the booking was made at a Non-refundable Rate the entire booking will be cancelled and they will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you will not arrive on your scheduled check-in date and would like to retain your booking you must contact the hotel directly on or before the check-in date on your booking to inform them of your expected check-in date and time.
- (Please Note: Check-In is not available before 10 or after 9pm.)