accommodation terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read terms and conditions before booking. Upon booking, you are deemed to have agreed to the below terms and conditions. Failure to comply may result in you being asked to leave without refund. Failure to leave will result in police intervention.
- All room access bathrooms shared with the rest of their level.
- As the Bridgeview is a Pub, persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted to check in without their parent or legal guardian (this is in accordance with New South Wales law).
- Check in time is from 2pm to 9pm. Guests wishing to check in before or after those hours must contact the hotel directly to enquire.
- Check-in at the Bistro Bar
- Check out time is strictly by 10am. Failure to check out by 10am may result in another night’s stay being charged at the full room rate.
- Guests must provide a driver’s license/passport, mobile phone contact number and email address at the time of check-in. A credit card authorization or cash deposit of $100 is required upon check-in to cover any incidentals or damage. If a guest chooses to provide a cash deposit it cannot be collected until they have checked out and the room has been inspected. This cannot happen until AFTER 10am on the day they check-out.
- Guests will be charged for the entire reservation (Pre-paid and Special Event bookings) or have a $1 preauthorization run (Standard bookings) on the credit card provided when the reservation is made.
- Smoking is prohibited on all levels & in all rooms – a fee from $250 will be charged to the card provided at check-in to cover lost revenue and additional cleaning. In the event whereby smoking in a guest room sets off a false fire alarm a fee of $1,100 will apply. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available.
- Room conditions: No excessive noise or traffic to and from room. No exceeding number of Guests allowed per room. Drunken or Disorderly behaviour is prohibited. Engagement in illegal activities is prohibited. Linen & Towels will be counted and damages or theft may result in charges to your credit card.
- Rooms are fully serviced every 3 days.
- Cleaning charge: In the event that there is excessive cleaning required a minimum cleaning charge of $100 will be levied to the room charge.
- Lost or stolen Keys: If guests fail to return room key(s) upon check-out guests will be charged $35 per key.
- Child Policy: Children under 2 may stay free of charge in existing bedding.
- Bedding: No cots, Extra beds, or alternate bed configurations are available.
- Heritage Rooms: Air Conditioning/ Heat pump is not available in Heritage Rooms. Each room is equipped with a ceiling fan and a heater.
- Parking: Free 24/7 parking is available in our parking lot located behind the building off Julian Street. It is first come, first serve and cannot be reserved.
- Please note: The Bridgeview Hotel is Closed on Christmas Day (December 25th) accommodation is opened but you may not check-in, collect deposits, or request additional cleaning as no employees will be on the premises.
- Best Available Rates: A preauthorization of $1 will be run on the card provided at booking to ensure it is a valid payment method. This authorization will automatically release after 7days. If the preauthorization is declined, you will be contacted and have 1 week to provide a valid form of payment. If a valid form of payment is not provided the booking will be cancelled. If you depart early, the below cancellation policy applies to any nights you wish to cancel.
- Prepaid Online Travel Agent Bookings: If you have booked and prepaid through an Online Travel Agent please refer to their booking and payment terms and conditions in regard to your payment. All other Bridgeview Hotel Terms and Conditions apply.
- Non-refundable Rates: Payment of the full amount of the stay is required at time of booking. This includes Book Today & Save, Stay 2 & Save, Stay 4 & Save, and Special Events.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. Cash payments are also accepted.
- Full payment for the entire length of stay is required at check-in.
- Security deposit: In addition to payment for the entire stay at or before check-in, a credit card authorization or cash deposit of $100 is required to cover any incidentals or damage. If a guest chooses to provide a cash deposit it cannot be collected until they have checked out and the room has been inspected. This cannot happen until AFTER 10am on the day they check-out.
- The card for payment, and incidentals or damages must be present at the time of check-in. If you would like to use another person’s card to cover any charges they must complete and send us our credit card authorization form before you check-in.
- Best Available Rates: Free cancellation up to 24 hours before check-in. Cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the check in date and time will be eligible cancellation without owing any fees or charges. Booking cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the check in date and time will incur a charge for the first night’s stay. Early departures are subject to the same guidelines.
- Non-refundable Rates: Require full pre-payment with no changes or refunds permitted. This includes Book Today & Save, Stay 2 & Save and Stay 4 & Save.
- Special Events (Including New Year’s Eve): Requires full pre-payment with no changes or refunds permitted. A minimum 2-night stay is required unless otherwise stated.
- No Shows: If a guest does not arrive on their scheduled check-in date they will be considered a “No Show”. All No Show booking will be cancelled.
- If the booking was made at the Best Available Rate they will be charged for the first night’s stay.
- If the booking was made at a Non-refundable Rate the entire booking will be cancelled and they will not be eligible for a refund.